Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MarcusTheShadow

Is this game worth playing?

29 posts in this topic

I'd say it's one of the lesser titles in the Assassin's Creed franchise.

I'd also say it's pretty decent, and worth it if you find it on a sale (it's actually on a sale again right now in the EU store).

I've 100%ed it on X360, going for the platinum now on PS3. It's less enjoyable this time around, unlike the Ezio PS4 collectio which had me enjoy all three games all over again.

If you want an easy Platinum, yeah! Otherwise, you're better off sticking to the main AC games that usually come out on home console.

It's very mediocre. Not terrible but I wouldn't recommend it either.

On March 3, 2015 at 0:14 PM, MarcusTheShadow said:

I know this game came out long time ago,but I was wondering right now if the game is worth buying.

I'm a Assassin's Creed fan and the game it's kinda cheap( 20€ on the PSstore) but I would love to hear someone else's opinion on the matter to avoid wasting money.

It is indeed worth buying. It's connected storywise to black flags aveline DLC - a short but sweet campaign. It plays much like ACIII but in a tropicalish setting, and while also somewhat short, still feels like a proper AC. And on PC at max settings looks as good as ACIII (which looked great), and Liberation HD (PS3 version) looks similarly to how ACIII looked on PS3.  

Edited by Fragtaster