Organ Trail

Wandererster

mine was around 2,000 as well and i was doing perfectly fine. probably could have went another 2000 miles, but i refreshed the page by accident :(

i did the same thing but the game has a save feature and i was able to carry on from where i was before, the last part of the game was pretty hard, it was exactly like Left 4 Dead 2 when you have to get the gas canisters for the car/generators, i did notice a lot of stuff that's been taken from other games and films haha it was nice

i did the same thing but the game has a save feature and i was able to carry on from where i was before, the last part of the game was pretty hard, it was exactly like Left 4 Dead 2 when you have to get the gas canisters for the car/generators, i did notice a lot of stuff that's been taken from other games and films haha it was nice

it has a safe feature? really? i didnt know that! damn.

and yeah, i noticed a lot of stuff from other games as well, such as the hand at the graveyard, which was from L4D

How do i know what score i got?

you have to get to the end, basically complete the game and it works out your score from deaths, items you have and all that stuff, you can see how close you are to the end by looking at the Map #3 on the menu when ever you stop

you have to get to the end, basically complete the game and it works out your score from deaths, items you have and all that stuff, you can see how close you are to the end by looking at the Map #3 on the menu when ever you stop

I didn't make it past the 5 checkpoint. I was infected with all teammates at 75% health, and died in a mater of hours -_-

Its has a save feature? I finished it in 1 sitting. Gonna pick a different character next time.

I didn't make it past the 5 checkpoint. I was infected with all teammates at 75% health, and died in a mater of hours -_-

You can rest while traveling on the road.