That bloody little sister ending...

Soo I read a lot of things about it, I completed every side quest soo far (this is my 5th playtrough), and I only got 3 sister quests, I'm already at the final battle and I barely got any quests from her, the last time when I got an email from her I instantly rushed and did them but after the 3rd no mission came....this b%4ch is the last obstacle between me and my plat trophy, soo what did I missed? Could someone explain it to me? There was somehting I needed to do with her or something I missed by any chance? I'm a bit angry atm because of this soo  I would be really happy if someone could lend me a hand with this :D

One sister mission isn't recevied from herself. When you've got to patrol with Kaito (if you have completed all the other sister mission) she will disappear from her room. You have to speak to pops then, which will unlock the mission. You're past it unfortunately and you'll have to do another run.

EDIT: THough, thats the 5th. So, I guess you still missed one.

Edited by herthafan92

and I even went into her room there and knew something was fishy....I was right to make another save then, maybe I'll be lucky :D

Thank you for the info, you saved me from a lot of headaches :D

will I get a mail for the 6th quest or it will be tha same that I have to check something?

I was able to do it soo it seems I didn't missed any in the end :D

and I even went into her room there and knew something was fishy....I was right to make another save then, maybe I'll be lucky :D

Thank you for the info, you saved me from a lot of headaches :D

will I get a mail for the 6th quest or it will be tha same that I have to check something?

I was able to do it soo it seems I didn't missed any in the end :D

thankfuly you'll get the mail, i remember my first time i missed that one too :/

Yep, I'm lucky for that save....if I would have to start this game for a 7th time all over again...I dunno if I would've ever had the will to finish it...xDD

by the way, do I need to do every sidequest or I just need to wait for the mail to come after a few main quests?

just wait for the mail, no need to complete sidequest

• 3 years later...

on my first playthrough, i was doing -EVERY- side quest so thati think helped me to not miss her ending, only thing i was sad about was that i was just playing without any guides and only got Tohko's normal ending instead of her true ending, so a few more playthroughs for me lol