Is there a trick to unlocking Mikudayo (mini)?

Mikudayo (Mini): Clear the song with 39 notes in at least one of the Note Ranks (Cool, Good, Safe, Bad, Miss)

It's the last accessory I need to get Platinum, and if this game doesn't make you hate Miku Miku Ni Shite Ageru by the time you're done with it I commend you. Seriously, I've cleared this song over 40 times now. It mocks me. It can't all come down to luck, right? There has to be a trick to it, right...?

• 2 weeks later...

Well, this is sort of embarrassing. Answering the question of my own thread.

Turns out I didn't do my research correctly and didn't realize the "Accessorizor" trophy was for unlocking all placable items for DIVA room, and not physical accessories for the player to wear... Anyways, found out I actually was missing one item, that damn cuckoo clock for accepting 50 character requests (this is what happens when most online guides for the game are for the Japanese version...)

Anyway, to answer the thread's original question, I did come across a good tip on GameFAQs that did the trick:

Get 39 WORST on Normal with the Recovery help item. You will need to get both Tech zones as well as the Chance Time in order to pass though. However, you will need to play the first few notes to build up the life meter because doing nothing in the beginning will cause you to fail at exactly 39 notes.

Edited by l_eden_l

i tried to hit every note perfekt , and 39 just "good"...   on normal difficulty .   but i was playing this song 40+ times ;) . I thought it was needed for platinum so i played it again and again .... :)  if you still need diva points it is ok to farm this song :)

• 8 years later...

Hey guys I'm having so much suffering with the last unlockable for the  I'll miku miku'' you song . Wich requires me to get 39 notes exactly on any of (cool -good-safe-bad-miss) and in couldn't do. it I always fail with so close grade even the meter show that i made it to standard grade

Pls anyone could help me ???

It's the last one for me to get platinum