Timestamps

I have noticed that 4 of the 5 trophies that I have earned today (1st of April) have timestamps marked with March 31... Those trophies were earned between 01:30 and 11:00, and the time in the timestamps is correct. But not the date... Any idea why this happens?

I just checked and I have the correct time and date on my playstation trophy list.

I have noticed that 4 of the 5 trophies that I have earned today (1st of April) have timestamps marked with March 31... Those trophies were earned between 01:30 and 11:00, and the time in the timestamps is correct. But not the date... Any idea why this happens?

I just checked and I have the correct time and date on my playstation trophy list.

It's an April Fools joke :awesome:. But seriousl the default time zone on PSNProfiles is set to GMT+0, you can change it in the options menu (or the game session page) to your time zone and the time stamps will adjust accordingly.

Edit:

Also when you play 2 or more games and get a trophy in those games before syncing the trophies, they get mixed up. That's why Rayman is listed as your latest played game.

Edited by Dragon-Archon