level 19 help

jebusHrice

Level 19 starts out, the guard falls asleep in the chair...and then what?  None of the controls seem to work.  The people just stand there staring at you.  I've touched the screen everywhere and nothing happens.  What are you supposed to do here?

Edit:  I decided to quit and reload the game but I guess there isn't a continue option.  There is a level select but you can't choose 19.  Weird.

Edited by jebusHrice

I swear the same thing happened to me too, but I restarted the level and got through it.  It's just a credits sequence and isn't pertinent to any trophy, but if you still want to make your way through it then at the start of the level you need to tap on the door to the left of the guard a few times.

Edited by Phoenix8387

Use the "touchscreen" first once the guard sits on the chair, tap on the door.

I won't spoil the rest.

lol

It's basically a straight forward level which only needs to keep going straight until the credits show.

Edited by ipot_04

Thanks for the replies.  I found that last boss kind of annoying so I probably won't go back since there doesn't seem to be any major reason (or trophy).  I guess a lot of people disagree but this game is a perfect reason to have ps +.  I never would have paid money for it but was completely entertained for a couple hours.