[Cover] FFVIII - Maybe I'm a Lion

Count_Fib

Hello everyone!

I'm 27, I'm from Paris, France, and I play video game since childhood. As a hobby, I also play music, and I really enjoy listening to great video game musics. As almost everybody, I'm a big fan of the Final Fantasy saga, and the insane number of hours played allowed me to enjoy Uematsu compositions. I especially love the OST of FFVIII, because it was my very first Final Fantasy.

This summer, I started making covers of video game themes I like, with multiple instruments. It's a good way for me to learn the basics of instrument recording, audio mixing and mastering, as well as video editing, which is completely new to me. And of course I do it because it's so much fun ^^

So this time, I covered one of the final battle themes of the game, more precisely the one against Ulimecia (griever form). This one is very funny to play, especially beacause of the drum part!^^ I wanted to share it with you people, and maybe get some advices in order to help me improve myself.

This is my third music cover from a Final Fantasy game, after "Crazy Motorcycle" from FFVII, and "Breezy" from FFVIII.

Here is the link: http://youtu.be/-n2bltdSScM

I really hope you'll like it. Thank you very much, and enjoy!

The Channel:

Facebook:

Twitter:

• Like 2