Da Vinci's Disappearance DLC not available

Hi guys! I have obtained the platinum trophy for ACB and I was thinking of playing the DLC to get 100% of the trophies. But when I went to PS Store, the DLC is not there, and when I searched ACB, it said "Not available for purchase". I'm using PS Store from Slovakia, so I checked US and UK Store and the DLC was there. My question is, why is the DLC not available in my country? Is there any other way to purchase it from US or UK Store? I can't purchase it from my US account, because my billing adress is not US. Is there any other way? 

You might be able to use the DLC from the UK store if the version from your country is the same from there, I'm just guessing here so it may not be the case but I'd assume they're both a general europe version. Look for somewhere on the box for a kind of identification code that starts with I think BLES followed by a number, if you can verify that against a UK copy you should know if they're the same and the UK store DLC will run with your copy.

The problem is that I can't buy it from UK Store because my billing adress is not UK. It's Slovak. So how do I buy stuff from UK Store then?

EDIT: Nevermind, I found a site where I can buy US PSN cards and get money on my US PSN account using that. With that money I was able to buy the DLC. I have the US version of the ACB, so the DLC is working. This is the site: http://www.pcgamesupply.com/

Edited by Tommy_Games_SVK

• 4 weeks later...

Can't you use the EU store in Slovakia?

I thought about buying it last week so I checked the price and it was there back then

The dlc is free from the Hong Kong psn, not eu or us store. You just need to create a Hong Kong psn account, launch the game via the Chinese account and go to dlc from ingame under extras option. It doesn't work if you go straight to the psn store and download for some reason. I have a us version of brotherhood and this dlc works fine :)

Same thing works for revelations at the minute. Free dlc but get it while you can.