Error Code - 34878-0 PS4 Glitch

daniel_flavia

I'm experiencing an error with my MK X. During one of my plays this f... error occurred, and then I wouldn't be able to play it normally again.

The code error is 34878-0, and prevent the game from functioning, literally, you can't even start it. I'm very pissed off with WB games, and looking up online for some troubleshooting, figured out that many players have same problem happening.

I found this post talking about the issue and giving some troubleshoot that may work or not, in my case, not a single solution worked, only a paleative solution from WB 

Games while they work on this issue, but many of the game is not working with this "solution", like online features, living towers and etc.

I'm posting the link to see if helps anyone : http://www.twinfinite.net/2015/04/18/mortal-kombat-x-error-ce-34878-0-what-to-do-if-youre-experiencing-this-ps4-mkx-glitch/

Me and many others wait a solution from WB Games and Sony, but nothing so far.

If anyone have this issue and/or some kind of solution that could help, I'm all ears.

ps: I refuse to delete my save game and lose my faction levels, krypt unlocks, etc.