Season Pass

Reasuns

I only had a few preorder bonuses and didn't get the season pass crap because bugger supporting their god awful DLC prices.

Anyway, I had a few costumes and whatnot that came with it, for PS3, and they transfered over at first, but then they went away. So I'm not entirely sure, but knowing the people behind it, my theory is

"They had the ability to give you both, but then realised they could make more money by selling you twice so they took away that ability"

I'm just now looking into doing all of the CoD DLC trophies. If I buy the season pass for ghosts on the PS3 today, will it transfer to the PS4. Or will I have to buy ANOTHER season pass for ghosts again?

I can confirm that once you've purchased the season pass you'll be able to download all dlcs to both PS3 and PS4. I recently purchased the season pass and it's available to download on both consoles.

Here is where I bought the season pass for £8.39.

http://www.cdkeys.com/playstation-network-psn/psn-cards/call-of-duty-ghosts-season-pass-psn

It only applies to UK customers, but might/should also work for EU customers. I say that because of the BLES code and you have a choice of 2 files per map pack. One is for English/French etc and the other is for Russian/Polish. The reason I say might, is I'm not sure if the shop will allow purchases from outside the UK.

Hope this helps.