Looking for Australian Trophy Hunters

Crimson_Bullet94

I'm looking to get together 3-4 other Aussie players to start working together for online and coop trophies for both PS3/4. I find it hard enough to connect with people around the world and i need some dedicated aussies to work with me to get more trophies done and at better timezones aswell. I have over 100 games to play between my two accounts and would love to get alot of them done with the online side of them. Please send me friend request on psn if your Australian and wanted to get alot of your trophies completed

It sure would be good if you could get people around you to play with, because of timeszones. Though don't forget that you could create a gaming sessions in the desired game you need help with, even people with different timezones then you could help you out if you agree to a certain time. It worked greatly for me many times :)

Here's the link to the gaming sessions. https://psnprofiles.com/gaming-sessions

ive made hundreds of of gaming sessions and either i cant understand them language wise or they want the session where its 3am for me and im tired of doing those so i want to get a group of Aussies together so language isnt a problem and more then likely get along with them better since its not a 3am session

Edited by Crimson_Bullet94

Yeah I understand, alot of people I've done gaming sessions with were from europe, and I usually had to go on at weird times also, I think you should still keep trying the gaming sessions but specify your time, you could still get someone for sure, but I understand you want to find players around you, good luck :)