Hotsauce2888's Trophy Checklist

hotsauce2888

Well, I decided to make another checklist again. I had one in PS3trophies.com but their site went down and everything was deleted. So, starting from scratch. I think the Trophy Checklist is great way to show of your platinums and tell your experience with getting them.

I'm 23, just got out of the Air Force and currently looking for what college I want to go to. So, lately I've had a lot of free time and just been relaxing playing some great games. I saw Kirby's checklist and loved the idea of the timeline so I'm going to have to throw this in here.

Platinum Timeline

1Scd811f.png1Sedda44.png1Saf48ad.png1S61800c.png

1Sa143b3.png1S2cb900.png1S283a55.png1Sfeaafc.png1Sfdc414.png1S493ae1.png1Sd59432.png1Sb4ee44.png1Sc6a65c.png1S8f8385.png1S49074f.png1Sdc0e42.png1Sd5a5ca.png1Sab4518.png1Se3657b.png1S10028e.png1S48bf7b.png1Sac8cd2.png1Sd79878.png1S3e0740.png1S61f15f.png

1S54097a.png1Sceba85.png1S886c70.png1Sec181a.png1Sbb5b52.png1Sf4cf08.png1S4a0133.png1S309f14.png1Se8ceed.png1S424c11.png1Scf35c1.png1Sa5be93.png1Sdcc28f.png

1S8e54fe.png1S95723c.png1S9014c1.png1Sb7c5b3.png1S12e4c7.png1S7d94d5.png1S904ced.png1Sd9eb46.png1Sd72841.png1S4eb8d3.png1Sfc83e7.png1S5e9a78.png1Sde5562.png1Sab2647.png1S0379f9.png1S9f001d.png1Sc4df89.png1S80c870.png

Platinums!

Batman Arkham Asylum

platinum-trophy-ps3-trophy-8125.jpg

My first platinum! I didn't really care for trophies at all until I played this game. I just had so much fun playing it that I wanted to collect and earn everything. So, I guess this is the game that started it all for me earning plats for games I love.

Dead Space

1Lac533d.png

This is definitely one of my all time favorite games. I felt the game was very unique and had a great story. The Unitology really intrigued me, as did the whole story. One game that no one should miss! I really did enjoy earning this platinum. I, of course had Impossible left to beat and beating the game with only the Plasma Cutter left, so it felt pretty awesome when I beat the game and all 3 trophies popped.

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

U2_Platinum_Trophy.png

The Uncharted games are among the best. They combine great story-telling and action into one nice package. The characters are comic, and serious when they need to be. Had a blast playing this game. Some of the greatest action packed sequences I've experienced in a game. One of my favorites being, running away from the helicopter and having it blow holes into the wall. Very easy plat and fun game!

Assassin's Creed 2

AssassinsCreed2.png

I actually like the first Assassin's Creed a good deal. It was something new and interesting, although repetitive. Assassin's Creed 2 improves in every way and gives us Ezio Auditore, renaissance Assassin! The setting is amazing. It feels great running along the rooftops of Venice and enjoying the sights. And I have to add Assassin's Creed 2 still has one of the best opening sequences I've have seen in a game. The kind that gives you goosebumps.

God of War III

godofwariiir.png

Wow. What an amazing game this was. I mean it just looks outright stunning and not to mention the absolute gore it brings to the table. You actually get covered in blood! God of War is definitely known for it's brutality and this does not disappoint. It's been a long time since I played this game but I remember having a blast and the joy of finally getting to beat Zeus' face in.

Resident Evil 5

resident_evil_5_resident_evil_5_platinum_trophy.png

Another one of my favorite games. An extremely fun game if you have someone to play with. Lost countless hours just playing for fun and the platinum just game naturally. Definitely one of my funnest plats to earn. So pumped for Resident Evil 6!

Dante's Inferno

DantesInferno.png

It's been a good while since I played this game but I remember enjoying it quite a bit.

God of War II

GodOfWarII.png

I think this is my favorite of the God of War games. Had a lot of great characters and a cool story. Another game though, that I haven't played in forever.

Heavy Rain

1L9d68f7.png

This is truly a game unlike any other I've played before. It's amazing how doing every little thing adds to the experience. Truly some emotional and stressful situations this game puts you through. After going for the Platinum though, the game left a bad taste. It felt almost too depressing and sad. What can you expect after watching all the endings though and doing the same things over and over?

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

swtfu.png

This is one of the games that I wasn't really into when I started but when I went back and played, I loved it. The most annoying part is easily the boss battles in this game and how cheap they can be. Other than that, it was much fun seeing a different side of the Star Wars universe and playing as Darth Vader's assassin.

BioShock

bioshockj.png

Another one of my favorite games of all time. A very smart and beautifully crafted tale. Nothing seems cooler than roaming around a lost under water city, where people started killing each other and came dependent on Adam. One of the coolest settings in a game I've played and not to mention creepy. Injecting plasmids and shooting a variety of things out of your hand was also awesome as hell. I was a little intimidated at going for the platinum at first since Survial with no vita chambers sounded difficult but it wasn't actually bad at all and it felt pretty awesome beating the game that way. Can't wait for Infinite!!

Red Dead Redemption

Legendofthewest.png

A game I liked SO much better than Grand Theft Auto. Not to sure what to say about it, since it's been a while but it definitely had a better story/characters than most Rockstar games, in my opinion.

Dead Rising 2

dr2-trophy-master-ps3-trophy-6961.jpg

One of my proudest platinums since not very many people have it. I never played the original Dead Rising but anything with Zombies is usually on my radar. A pretty fun game to play with or without a co-op partner. It's definitely fun making up different weapons and seeing what you can do.

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

platinum-ps3-trophy-1039.jpg

I don't believe this game had trophies when it first came out, so it was awesome to go back and replay to earn the platinum. Probably the harder out of all 3 games with Crushing but not too bad at all. For me I had trouble at the end as always. Damn boxes are always breaking!

Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands

PrinceofPersiaTheForgottenSands.png

I haven't played too may Prince of Persia games. The only other one before this was(crap, can't remember the name!)...the one where you have a dark twin or something

:blush: . Anyway, this game was pretty fun and I enjoyed the combat and puzzles a lot. It's always pretty fun climbing walls and jumping from one thing to another. Very fun!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

1L629cff.png

I've never been a big Call of Duty fan or FPS fan for that matter but I happened to borrow this from a friend and I actually enjoyed the game quite a bit. Most people play COD for the multiplayer but I liked the Single player so much more. Stealth missions are very cool to play.

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow

platinum-ps3-trophy-11623.jpg

What a truly amazing game this is. I was so upset with myself once I got into this game. When I originally bought it, I played a bit and lit it sit for a while. Big mistake. Everything about this game was good. I loved the story, characters, enemies, music, scenery. It was just awesome all around. Definitely one of my favorite games of 2010. Castlevania is awesome!

Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time

This was my first Ratchet and Clank game since PS2 and I loved it. The game has a lot of great, easy going humor and it's one of those games you can just sit back, relax and enjoy playing. I found Dr. Nefarious pretty funny!

Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus

sly-cooper-platinum.png

Another old PS2 game. I always liked Sly Cooper because my favorite types of games are stealth oriented.(METAL GEAR!), so I always enjoyed it. It's a little corny now playing it but it brings back some good memories and still fun to play.

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II

the-circle-is-now-complete-ps3-trophy-21640.jpg

I was pretty excited to play this, since the first Force Unleashed was pretty awesome and I was eager to see how they brought Starkiller back. In the end the game is fun but it seems nothing more than a cash grab. I was a little worried when I was already hearing the game was only about 5 hours long before it came out. I said "Screw it. I'm going to enjoy it!" and I did until that 5 hours was up. I was definitely impressed with improved gameplay and graphics but the story did nothing for me. But if you like feeling like a badass, like I do, and using the force to make Stormship Troopers commit suicide and kill their own squad, then this is definitely a fun game. Just not worth $60. Guess I'll also add, this was my fastest platinum.

Demon's Souls

1E3067DBA23EB80306B07285FA928E9905EE6047.PNG

Another favorite game of mine. Can't tell you how many hours I wasted enjoying this game. Definitely one of the most rewarding and brutal games I've played. Most games these days hold your hand but not Demon's Souls and that's what I love. I played this just for fun for the longest time and I had about 70-80% of the trophies but farming stones for weapons is not something I wanted to do. I just wanted to have fun, but I eventually buckled down and farmed the hell out of that Pure Bladestone. I talked to a lot of people that played this game and we all helped each other with tips and tricks and one by one everyone got the platinums and finally someone asked me "Don't you have the platinum yet? You help people out all the time, you should definitely have it by now." So, those words encouraged me and I got it. Easily one of my proudest plats. And unfortunately people are sharing weapons and items as such to get an easy plat and that upsets me. It defeats the purpose of the trophy I think. You get a trophy because you took the time to do something, not have someone hand you everything. But that's just me.

The Godfather II

platinum-trophy-ps3-trophy-5848.jpg

So, I bought this game because at the time there were really no other games to buy. I went and looked at reviews and it looked horrible, so it just sat forever until I had nothing to play again. And that's just another reason I tell myself to never trust reviews. I actually enjoyed the game quite a bit.

Borderlands

Borderlands_platinum.png

Absolutely loved this game. Playing co-op with friends was extremely fun. This was another games I let sit for a while after being really close for the plat.

LittleBigPlanet

TROP000.PNG

I wasn't too sure what to think of this game at first. Although, when I first got this game, I didn't have access to internet so I had no other sackboys to play with. Soon as I was able to jump online and play with other people, I loved it. It was pretty fun, playing with random people, just trying to figure out how to get past the levels and seeing the different costumes people come up with. Not to mention the amount of created levels there are to just try out. Liked this a lot better than LBP2.

Darksiders

6F4D14AAE65BBB67CAC47A40D92055139BEF8B59.png

It took me a while to play this game. I only got a few chapters into it when my PS3 got the YLOD and my game was stuck. Luckily I picked it up again on Amazon for cheap. Glad I did because this game was amazing. I really enjoyed the story, characters and the combat a lot. It also had a really nice Zelda vibe. Much to my surprise, a few people thought the same exact thing. I was hoping for a continuation, especially with how the game ended but it should be pretty sweet playing as Death this time around.

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

AssassinsCreedBrotherhood.png

I was really looking forward to this game, especially after the success that was Assassin's Creed 2 and this did not disappoint. To me, I think it's where it should of ended with Ezio. Finish up with the Borgia's and done. Anyway, I thought Brotherhood brought some nice additions and let us see how Ezio progressed as an Assassin. I also enjoyed the multiplayer quite a bit. I'm not big into CoD or shooter type multiplayers, so I always enjoy unique multiplayer experiences like this.

Tomb Raider: Underworld

15155ef1f909b5bdb84f92ae9fe2150288e7bf25.png

Yet another game I hated and let sit for a while before I picked it back up. It just wasn't the Tomb Raider I was used to at first but once I got into it, it was pretty fun. I find it enjoyable somersaulting and flipping all over the place.

Mass Effect 2

1L30671b.png

I was pretty excited when I heard this was coming to PS3. I've never really been played Xbox or PC so I never played the first Mass Effect. All I heard was that I needed to play this game. I have to say, I wasn't disappointed. I grew to really like all the characters and Shepard. It made the Suicide Mission really deep and gave the mission a feeling of accomplishment. Too bad Mass Effect 3 was not as good as 2.

Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

MarvelVSCapcom3FateofTwoWorlds.png

I was never really into fighting games until I played this. I think it was the cool Steelbook that made me want to get this, but I'm happy I did. In the end, the platinum just came naturally playing for fun. I was truly addicted to this game. Luckily I stopped playing about a year ago and haven't gone back. I've played a little bit of Ultimate but I just can't get into it. It's fun to play but it's frustrating.

inFamous 2

1L59b7b3.png

I enjoyed the first inFamous so I was looking forward to this and it was a great improvement. The story and characters felt more fleshed out. The graphics were great. I never got the platinum for inFamous because I gave up finding the last few blast shards so I was so happy when I saw they added a way to find blast shards this time. In the end, a really fun game and an easy plat.

Alice: Madness Returns

alice-madness-returns.png

I just kind of blind bought this game and had no idea what to expect. Once again wasted my time looking at a review, said screw it and played. I liked the game a lot. The levels all looked amazing and I enjoyed every bit of it.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution

2wcodc5.png

• Like 3

:holy: nice plats! you should definitely help me with dark souls :ninja:

also impressed with the silent hill plat. i heard its almost impossible.

Thanks! I'm really proud with them :yay:

What do you need help with in Dark Souls?

Are you talking about the Silent Hill 3 platinum? I don't think it was too bad at all. Silent Hill 2 on the other hand, would definitely take a lot of time.

Thanks! I'm really proud with them :yay:

What do you need help with in Dark Souls?

Are you talking about the Silent Hill 3 platinum? I don't think it was too bad at all. Silent Hill 2 on the other hand, would definitely take a lot of time.

i heard both silent hill 2 and 3 are hard.. never played silent hill 2 or 3 on ps2 though, so idk. and on demons souls im around level 30, just beat gargoyles, pretty much need help with everything lol

Nice collection of plats.

You have quite a few and no trophy whore games in sight

Thanks. That is one of the things I'm proud about. I play games I like and if I it like enough, I try my best to platinum it.

i heard both silent hill 2 and 3 are hard.. never played silent hill 2 or 3 on ps2 though, so idk. and on demons souls im around level 30, just beat gargoyles, pretty much need help with everything lol

Silent Hill 2 would be a pain because you need at least 6 playthroughs I believe. I said screw it. Silent Hill 3 is not too bad at all. I probably did one or two more playthoughs than needed but the game is pretty short once you know what to do.

And I'm not sure if I can help with Dark Souls. My main character is at way a higher level and another character I created is brand new.

Thanks. That is one of the things I'm proud about. I play games I like and if I it like enough, I try my best to platinum it.

Silent Hill 2 would be a pain because you need at least 6 playthroughs I believe. I said screw it. Silent Hill 3 is not too bad at all. I probably did one or two more playthoughs than needed but the game is pretty short once you know what to do.

And I'm not sure if I can help with Dark Souls. My main character is at way a higher level and another character I created is brand new.

alright no problem :P and thanks for the info. kind of inspired me to get silent hill 3. i thought both were near impossible plats.