Mic's Proficiency (Mic Master! trophy) and 1 bil approval trophy

Illuphyst

what is each mic proficiency maxed at?

i'm currently at my 2nd playthrough, aiming for true ending since at my first i miss some subquest and affection. at the end of my 1st game cycle, the girls only get to lv 8 proficiency for their signature mic (Otoha with hammer, nene with guns etc.) how do you guys maxed this? since it took me a whole playthrough only to get to lv 8 for 1 weapon -_- (it carries over btw)

any tips to max them? or i just need to grind killing MAD here and there? and if so, is there any good place to grind and max them?

and also, how'd you get 1 billion rating trophy? i get like..only 2 or 3 mil at the game ends. (and it's not carried over)

The amount of Mic proficiency you get is based on the level difference between your party and the enemies you're fighting.  If you're fighting enemies that are 50-100 levels higher than you, which is not that uncommon in the post-game, you will gain weapon skill extremely quickly.  Like, enough to push you from level 1 to level 6 or 7 in one fight.  It maxes at level 10.

As for the 1 billion rating, it's a little bit of a grind, but again in the post-game it's not that bad.  If you aim for a combo with as many hits as possible (lots of area of effect skills) you can get at least a million or two per battle grinding on 11F of the training facility.