Trophy Showcase and Discussion

Orlay_

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/Dragons-Dogma

Copy and pasting the whole list would bring in too much clutter.

The trophy notes for the story and questing are vague enough that it wont be spoiled for you.

The trophies that stand out to me are completing the journey twice, changing your vocation, changing your pawn's vocation, and dressing a male pawn in female clothes.

Completing the game twice, even if you were to speed run both times, would by 60 hours of gameplay. Of course, you can't speed run the game for trophies because their are specific quest and quest number requirements. You're looking are a platinum over 100 hours long easily at this point already.

I like the vocation changes because it means there will be an ability reset if something isn't playing out like you hoped or you find a more info on builds you think look good. Changing your pawn's vocation will make them increasingly useful per fight and allow you some breathing room when forming parties to take on bigger monsters.

The male pawn in female clothes tells me a few things. A, armor will not be gender restricted. B, pawns have comprehensive equipment management. C, Men will always look ridiculous when dressed in woman's clothing.

It's good to see, based on a few of this trophies hinting at features, that capcom not only made an RPG but they made it right the first time.