is the Club Legend Trophy glitched?

Ryu_Gambit

hi all,

im one trophy away from getting platium for fifa12.. its the club legend trophy, ive played 140 games with Nesta which i got from a pack but still no trophy.. I also just reached 102 games with Di Maria (from a pack), still no trophy. i mostly play UT tournament games and single player games, do i have to play online against random players to get this trophy? can any1 help me?

hi all,

im one trophy away from getting platium for fifa12.. its the club legend trophy, ive played 140 games with Nesta which i got from a pack but still no trophy.. I also just reached 102 games with Di Maria (from a pack), still no trophy. i mostly play UT tournament games and single player games, do i have to play online against random players to get this trophy? can any1 help me?

I'm wondering if being a sub and/or being switched during the match makes a difference. Was Nesta in your starting 11 for the majority of matches?

I got it bang on my hundredth game even though it crashed and i lost connection a few times, I played nothing but single player tournament matches an never went online till after i got that trophy done first in case people quitting made it not pop.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

No not at all i received today. Best to ensure you have a player who has never played any games for anyone else.

1. you can forefit 99 games

2. before you play last game ensure that all players in squad including reserves and subs have not played more than 100 games

3. play last game and do not forefit at all

your player must start and finish games whether you play or forefit match