quest master help

can someone help me i know i have to complete all quest but can you show the list of quest and how to unlock them according to gamefaq they said that some quest are locked out if you advanced the story are they talking about the quest that hasn't unlocked or is it some quest that has been unlocked and what quests that advanced cause i'm still in ch. 2 and this trophy is missable i don't wanna do the whole thing again cause you can platinum this game one playthrough

oh yeah the quest that advanced the story

and one more thing what is the percentage for each chapter you need before moving on to the next chapter

There isn't an exact percentage for each chapter, as far as I am aware, just doing a specific quest moves it forward. What I did (and I got it my first run) was make sure to do all of the city watch events before I even started a quest and then look for the quest that corresponds to what you watched, as in if the event had Rom and Ram, look for the quest that only Rom and Ram can do. I hope that helps. 

no I mean like do you have to do all red (irregular) quest to move the story

and by that I mean like advance the whole story by which means like do all purple quest before you do red ones cause the red ones advance the story cause I don't wanna do the whole thing again

like for example do all quest that allows you to use all 10 characters first then do character pair/solo set the red(irregular) quest

what i'm getting is that every time I complete a quest that allows me to use all 10 characters theres no cutscene plus as I recall from all neptunia games you need these cutscenes to advance the story like the ones from re;birth 2 (complete three quests to gather items for the boat I.e. anchor and a figurehead)

I remember that you have to beat most, if not all the red quests to move on to Chapter 3 (it's certain red quests, though I don't know which). If you're worried about moving on before you want to, just do all the purple quests before you do the red quests and then do any purple quests as they open up if applicable. As for Chapter 3 itself, just don't focus on the Character Set missions in Valtena's Path for that until you do everything else and you should be fine.

Those ones. There's a final boss quest after that in the ?????? Area that concludes the chapter, though you may as well do everything else before doing the character set quests just to do any necessary level grinding through that instead of repeating quests to level grind.

Edited by Wdog-999

ok heres what I know to advanced to ch. 3 you need to beat ALL irregular quests and then on that ch. 3  theres the whole getting the cpus their new found power and beating the final boss those are the only ones that advanced the story cause I just recently beat it I believe if you listen to the story like in ch. 2 one of the character said theres too many quests and all that in the beginning and then after a automatic loss to the final boss you learn that they need new special moves lily special to fight it as long as you don't do these by completing other quests you will hopefully get the trophy in post game

the exact percentage after the final boss is 86.7%