Any tips?

I was wondering if anyone has tips about certain trophies.

I would like to know about the stupid gauntlet trophy where you have to clear it with everyone once. Does it include the HHD form characters too?

Also the please help trophy, I completed 100% quest but I didn't get the irregular quest trophy. Do I have to do a new play through for it?

As for the accessories trophy, does it include to clear the gauntlet on all difficulties with all characters too?

I was wondering if anyone has tips about certain trophies.

I would like to know about the stupid gauntlet trophy where you have to clear it with everyone once. Does it include the HHD form characters too?

Also the please help trophy, I completed 100% quest but I didn't get the irregular quest trophy. Do I have to do a new play through for it?

As for the accessories trophy, does it include to clear the gauntlet on all difficulties with all characters too?

For the gauntlet trophy, it doesn't matter which difficulty as long as you've use everyone including their HDD forms. Accessories same concept except you don't have to battle everyone again twice. And as for the irregular quest, just quit one of the red quests and you'll get a cutscene.

For the gauntlet trophy, it doesn't matter which difficulty as long as you've use everyone including their HDD forms. Accessories same concept except you don't have to battle everyone again twice. And as for the irregular quest, just quit one of the red quests and you'll get a cutscene.

I tried it, but got nothing after quitting a red quest.

You are right my friend. God damn I don't want to do it. But the lily ranks, irregular and tower with all girls are my last trophies left and it had to come around my final week.

Yeah, I'm doing the Lily Ranks and the tower last myself. For right now though, I'm trying to get all of the medal bonuses and accessories. Hopefully I'll platinum this game sometime around either Thursday or Friday. 

if you still have to climbe tower with every char : do 1-25 with a team, again 1-25 with other team. And than switch teams for 25-50 .  so you dont waste 25 stages without getting lilly rank ;) . its not much but later when you start lily rank grinding you are happy with every already max lilly rank.   And dont forget that you get +1lily for every char combination for finishing tower with every char.  Happy grinding  (it is not tooo bad )

Yeah, I'm doing the Lily Ranks and the tower last myself. For right now though, I'm trying to get all of the medal bonuses and accessories. Hopefully I'll platinum this game sometime around either Thursday or Friday. 

I want to finish the tower with all so I can get the one hit kill cheat so that way I can do the tower again for the lily ranks.

if you still have to climbe tower with every char : do 1-25 with a team, again 1-25 with other team. And than switch teams for 25-50 .  so you dont waste 25 stages without getting lilly rank ;) . its not much but later when you start lily rank grinding you are happy with every already max lilly rank.   And dont forget that you get +1lily for every char combination for finishing tower with every char.  Happy grinding  (it is not tooo bad )

I like this idea, but I don't think I might pull it off. Thanks though.