Windows mobile app

Totalcross3000

Is it me or is the windows OS for phones/tablets/laptops useless. No one makes good games/apps for it :(it

Sometimes I just can't......

Windows OS is still a baby in developer's eyes and the market share Windows Phones has is pretty small. That in the developer's mind means less profit and more harder work. With Windows 10, they have changed, WPOS with have compatibility with Android Apps or it's source code This means more easy porting for developers and MS can market it as a fully featured OS.  Out of the three OS, Windows Phone is the better alternative for functionally but for Apps, Android and IOS are clearly superior.

It's all down to MS for not branching out. 

Sometimes I just can't......

Windows OS is still a baby in developer's eyes and the market share Windows Phones has is pretty small. That in the developer's mind means less profit and more harder work. With Windows 10, they have changed, WPOS with have compatibility with Android Apps or it's source code This means more easy porting for developers and MS can market it as a fully featured OS.  Out of the three OS, Windows Phone is the better alternative for functionally but for Apps, Android and IOS are clearly superior.

It's all down to MS for not branching out. 

Or is it that Windows is trying to monopolize their own technology  to crate loyal customers. Kinda like how Nintendo has Link, Mario, and Donkey Kong as their personal gimp  

Or is it that Windows is trying to monopolize their own technology  to crate loyal customers. Kinda like how Nintendo has Link, Mario, and Donkey Kong as their personal gimp  

Their OS was really closed off and they did try but people weren't buying. Windows 10 for Phones and Computers shows us that MS is really going to try and attract developers. Also keep up with Windows news by reading Windows Central. 

Their OS was really closed off and they did try but people weren't buying. Windows 10 for Phones and Computers shows us that MS is really going to try and attract developers. Also keep up with Windows news by reading Windows Central. 

I could but honestly it sounds like too much work