Trophies not unlocking

Valitoro

Trophies that should be awarded for completion of levels on normal difficulty are weird. I did all I could to get them pop on one of my PS4 (deleted the game and save, replaying the levels) - no Out of Line, Victor of Victorious... Victory. Downloaded the game on my second PS4, replayed the levels and managed to unlock both. But now completed third level and again no trophy even on my second PS4. Other trophies seem to unlock normally.

What's wrong with the game? Am I alone who has difficulties in unlocking the trophies?

• 2 weeks later...

Trophies that should be awarded for completion of levels on normal difficulty are weird. I did all I could to get them pop on one of my PS4 (deleted the game and save, replaying the levels) - no Out of Line, Victor of Victorious... Victory. Downloaded the game on my second PS4, replayed the levels and managed to unlock both. But now completed third level and again no trophy even on my second PS4. Other trophies seem to unlock normally.

What's wrong with the game? Am I alone who has difficulties in unlocking the trophies?

You have to play and complete the whole chapter on normal difficulty ( if you lose a battle few times, they offer you to lower the difficulty, what you might have unintentionally done, so go to options and check what difficulty your playing), it did for me. However the ones that don't unlock for me are '' Kurokawa Would Be Proud'' and ''Web Master''.  All other online trophies did pop for me tho :/

• Like 1