Quest Glitch in AD Malabal Tor preventing completion of AD quest-line

So yeah as the topic states, I thought I should put a friendly warning here

That as of the current moment in time the quest 'The Prisoner of Johsgabx' or however you spell it, is glitched. The quest requires you to save the Silvenar and kill an enemy to spawn waves that you have to fight, however, due to some random reason the enemy spawns but the quest glitches beforehand sticking you at the 'Defend Silvenar' objective, meaning the quest cannot be completed

It's also definitely a proven issue as I've seen upwards of 50 people in this one little room, waiting for the objective to fix itself

Abandoning and repeating the quest does nothing, it breaks at the same stage everytime

It's a shame really, I was really enjoying the game but ZoS doesn't seem to care, there was a thread about this glitch on their official forums and it got closed and deleted for being abusive

So yeah, the AD quest line is well and truly fucked

I've been stuck all day, absolutely atrocious, think it's about time players started demanding a refund off ZoS :L

No, I'm saying if they don't improve the overall game stability and stuff like this I'll demand a refund

Have you even reached the quest I'm talking about? Absolutely awful design, there are 20 of us sat waiting for we don't even know what atm

ZoS need to seriously pull their fingers out and patch this pronto

'Due time' isn't really good enough when people are literally stuck at this point, with no way of moving on, no way of doing other content. It's literally locking you out of the rest of the game

so 'Due time' doesn't work here, this needs patching yesterday in all honesty, it's awful and is pushing me towards just selling

Thank god I have to be up early for work, quest zone was empty so I managed to get it done

However, the quest straight after it has also glitched and none of the enemies that need to spawn are actually spawning

God-damn it, you can tell they don't understand play-testing, two of the main AD quests in a row, glitched, it's just bullshit now

I'm not finding an incentive to move onto and finish the last zone at this rate because it won't surprise me if half those quests are glitched too