Extra Effort SOLO Trophy Guide

SRS_77_Awesum

On 11/1/2017 at 10:05 PM, harsly said:

Woohoo, I just got this trophy after trying for about an hour and a half, and then after 15 minutes of using the following method*.

*I have only found this method mentioned in a comment section (don't remember where, sorry), and I have seen no videos using it so there's a high probability that you haven't tried it yet!

I really don't feel like getting it again so there will be no video, just a text guide (you certainly don't have to follow 100% accurately, but maybe it's a good idea that you do):

The method is solo (but even better if you have a partner) / 2 controllers are required.

1) Main Menu -> Customise -> Edit player

*You have to edit the player on the account of the second controller (the one you will control the goalkeeper on).

2) England -> Football League 2 -> Accrington -> Edit the GK S.Davies -> Everything in every category to 1, except aggression to 99 -> Exit

3) Play -> Kick-off

4) SET YOUR CONTROL METHOD TO TWO BUTTON

5) Choose PSG and Accrington for your second controller

6) Press :triangle: to apply offline squads

7) Team management -> Change PSG formation to 4-5-1 -> replace Ibrahimovic and Cavani

8) Game settings -> Beginner-20 min

9) Change the USER GAMEPLAY CUSTOMISATION :

• Sprint Speed to 25
  • Acceleration to 100
  • Shot speed to 100
  • Power bar to 0
  • First touch control error to 0

10) So now basically what you do is get the ball to the GK with Accrington. Since you're using TWO BUTTON, the circle is a sliding tackle AS WELL AS SHOOT. Stand with Ibrahimovic not too far from the GK and spam :circle: so that Ibrahimovic begins tackling the ground. While you are tackling the ground SLOWLY approach Ibra with the GK and don't stop spamming :circle:. The GK will collide with ibra and they should both fall to the ground at around the same space. Sooner or later the ball should stay near enough after the tackle so that you will kick it from the ground.

Another thing you can do to mix things up so that you don't get too bored is: Slowly run with the GK out of goal. Approach the GK with Ibrahimovic at a 45 degree angle from behind and try to perform the sliding tackle where you keep the ball (demonstration here). Just keep smashing shoot.

I got the trophy using the first method after about 15 minutes and it really felt like I was really close to getting it most of the time, unlike some other methods.

Good luck everyone and please report if this worked for you. :D

You absolute legend, it literally took me around 30 minutes and ding, Platinum! Thank you so much ❤️

Edited by Mr-waf

• 7 months later...
On 11/1/2017 at 8:05 PM, harsly said:

Woohoo, I just got this trophy after trying for about an hour and a half, and then after 15 minutes of using the following method*.

*I have only found this method mentioned in a comment section (don't remember where, sorry), and I have seen no videos using it so there's a high probability that you haven't tried it yet!

I really don't feel like getting it again so there will be no video, just a text guide (you certainly don't have to follow 100% accurately, but maybe it's a good idea that you do):

The method is solo (but even better if you have a partner) / 2 controllers are required.

1) Main Menu -> Customise -> Edit player

*You have to edit the player on the account of the second controller (the one you will control the goalkeeper on).

2) England -> Football League 2 -> Accrington -> Edit the GK S.Davies -> Everything in every category to 1, except aggression to 99 -> Exit

3) Play -> Kick-off

4) SET YOUR CONTROL METHOD TO TWO BUTTON

5) Choose PSG and Accrington for your second controller

6) Press :triangle: to apply offline squads

7) Team management -> Change PSG formation to 4-5-1 -> replace Ibrahimovic and Cavani

😎 Game settings -> Beginner-20 min

9) Change the USER GAMEPLAY CUSTOMISATION :

• Sprint Speed to 25
  • Acceleration to 100
  • Shot speed to 100
  • Power bar to 0
  • First touch control error to 0

10) So now basically what you do is get the ball to the GK with Accrington. Since you're using TWO BUTTON, the circle is a sliding tackle AS WELL AS SHOOT. Stand with Ibrahimovic not too far from the GK and spam :circle: so that Ibrahimovic begins tackling the ground. While you are tackling the ground SLOWLY approach Ibra with the GK and don't stop spamming :circle:. The GK will collide with ibra and they should both fall to the ground at around the same space. Sooner or later the ball should stay near enough after the tackle so that you will kick it from the ground.

Another thing you can do to mix things up so that you don't get too bored is: Slowly run with the GK out of goal. Approach the GK with Ibrahimovic at a 45 degree angle from behind and try to perform the sliding tackle where you keep the ball (demonstration here). Just keep smashing shoot.

I got the trophy using the first method after about 15 minutes and it really felt like I was really close to getting it most of the time, unlike some other methods.

Good luck everyone and please report if this worked for you. :D

Hi, I just got the platinum trophy after almost 9 years because of your tips and explanation for this trophy :)

Thank you very much and I will never forget that, you're a legend and I appreciate your guide to help us out with this stupid trophy ✌

Edited by TidusSerger