special dungeon jump plan

i'm just wondering I know some of you folks got platinum but where can I find those dungeons plans for true end just in case but are the rest on good ending route or what and what chapter can I find the others and where that jump plan that allows you jump even higher where and when can you get it

okay jump plan grab now here a toughie for me here the list of dungeons I need  so far for true end so I need location and at route do I have to be in for grabbing these plans:

so shal forest, graphic pass, vida dimension, and powerlevel island.

So where are these dungeon plans and do you need to collect those blue things or do you need to be under those Mario esq. block you know those with the ??? but when you jump those blocks shows up and do you need to change the dungeon or not

okay jump plan grab now here a toughie for me here the list of dungeons I need  so far for true end so I need location and at route do I have to be in for grabbing these plans:

so shal forest, graphic pass, vida dimension, and powerlevel island.

So where are these dungeon plans and do you need to collect those blue things or do you need to be under those Mario esq. block you know those with the ??? but when you jump those blocks shows up and do you need to change the dungeon or not

All those are from chapter 9 chrippers, and you need to be in good ending route, 

normal ending ends in chapter 8 and true ending goes after seeing the events in those dungeons you are missing 

i'm not really sure about what do you mean with blue things (if you mean the ones in dungeons, they usually gives some items) and about the mario blocks (lol) if you played any previous neptunia games you should remember the hidden treasures. Well in this one they removed those hidden ones and replaced with those blocks, they have random chances of giving you items or certain plans.

i'm not too sure about chipper events but I did find some dungeon plans on other dungeon and those blue things I told you about its the ones that disappear after collecting them and to get them again you need to be in a new playthrough

chrippers are those little talks with random characters you can see in the nations, some of those talks in chapter 9 gives you the plans for those dungeons you mentioned

going back to the beggining, if you need to go to the true ending, considering you are already in the good ending route, you must have these dungeons unlocked:

Powerlevel island (talk in chapter 9)

Vita Le dimension (talk in chapter 9)

So Shall Forest (talk in chapter 9)

Keraga dimension (the plan is in a treasure in Nekutoki Forest)

Pii Shii Game Factory the plan is in a treasure in Keraga dimension)

Graphis Pass (talk in chapter 9) 

and on an extra note, if you didn't got the plan for Nekutoki Forest is in Luji Plateau