Tomb Raider E3 2012 trailer

AndroidFox

http://psnprofiles.c...ing-this-march/

Hey, nice to know I got someone else posting News stories. There have been a TON of them since E3 is so close.

Man do I feel like a douche. I didn't even think to search if there was already a topic on this, sorry. :blush:

I attempted to close the thread but I can't see the option to do so anywhere.

Edited by AndroidFox

Did you come from PS3Terrible.com?

Haha, no, but probably even worse when you think about it. I was the only guy that really played PS3 regularly. Pretty much everyone had a Wii...even the freaken administrator had a Wii, and get this, he didn't have a PS3 or a 360 (or any other system except Nintendo stuff)

The only news that was posted that wasn't from me was exclusively Nintendo stuff. It was boring.

That sounds like hell. The guys at PS3Terrible.com had a "team" of people with special titles and colors on their name that usually only stayed on for a month or so and then rotated. Since Sly here doesn't want teams here, individual members are stepping it up. And I like it that way.

I did have a special title, but that was only because I was a moderator. I left shortly before I came here because the administrator lied straight to my face about me never being a moderator. The thing is, I was the most active member there. From what I hear, activity has slowed way down there. As if I'm concerned about that anymore. This forum is waaaaaaay better than that ever was, and I've only been here a few weeks.