PSN Store - New Releases Missing

Throw7

I've had a long running tradition of logging into the PSN store every Tuesday and navigating to new releases, choosing new releases in the past month, sorting by newest first, and then reviewing everything (games, DLC, etc) that had been released over the past week or so. Today I went to do just that and the options I'm used to seeing seem to have vanished. I've looked all over the place but can find no way to view all new releases at once. The best I can find so far is to view new items (games, DLC, etc) seperately, and only after you scroll through the horrendous horizontal spotlight panels for items they want to showcase.

Am I crazy? Did they really take away the most efficient and concise option for people like me who check and make purchases on the store nearly every week, and only want to see everything new? Is the option still here somewhere, buried in their redesigned menu options?

You're looking for this. To get there go to the games section and then click "new this week"

First, thank you very much for responding. That is exactly what I'm looking for but on the PS4 store. As you pointed out, I'm still seeing it on the website store but it seems like they removed it from the PS4 store. Maybe I'm just getting lost in the redesigned PS4 store menus but I feel like I've looked everywhere and the option has actually been removed.