Grounded mode run ruined?

I am trying to complete my first grounded mode playthrough. After every chapter I always come back to the menu to check my progress and make sure that everything registers correctly. Yesterday, after going through my routine, I realized that one of the subchapters did not trigger the completed on grounded mode message. The funny thing is that the next subchapter actually does have the message, as you can tell from the pictures.

I decided to complete the graveyard subchapter again on grounded difficulty but the message kept not showing. Does this even matter for the grounded mode trophy? If I just keep playing and complete the game on grounded mode, is that enough to get the trophy?

da8CE96.jpg

0BJ5hA2.jpg

The same thing happened to me in the PS3 version. I played the whole game on Grounded with the Grounded+ glitch active and the trophies didn't pop, when i checked the main menu there it was, that same Graveyard checkpoint said it was "Completed on SURVIVOR". So i replayed the checkpoint on Grounded and both golden trophies popped when i got back to the main menu.

But i never had that 2nd screenshot happen to me. It always said "Completed on [difficulty]" in each checkpoint, i'm not sure if that's a bad thing but i think you should just keep playing and see what happens. If the trophies don't pop at the end then replay the Graveyard checkpoint and when you get to the start of "High School Escape", quit to the main menu.

The same thing happened to me in the PS3 version. I played the whole game on Grounded with the Grounded+ glitch active and the trophies didn't pop, when i checked the main menu there it was, that same Graveyard checkpoint said it was "Completed on SURVIVOR". So i replayed the checkpoint on Grounded and both golden trophies popped when i got back to the main menu.

But i never had that 2nd screenshot happen to me. It always said "Completed on [difficulty]" in each checkpoint, i'm not sure if that's a bad thing but i think you should just keep playing and see what happens. If the trophies don't pop at the end then replay the Graveyard checkpoint and when you get to the start of "High School Escape", quit to the main menu.

Funny that the same thing happened to you, there must be something fishy with that chapter.

I kind of figured it out.

Yesterday I replayed the subchapter with no results, I still had the graveyard checkpoint blank. Today I gave it another shot, this time without dying, and still no completed on grounded message. This morning I ended up replaying the subchapter creating a new save game. This time it showed 'completed on grounded'

I guess there was something wrong with that first save file. It kind of sucks because I had to replay the high school part, and the one with Ellie driving.

@Playdemos1 yes, I am playing with the game up to date. But since it also happened on PS3, I guess that it doesn't really matter what version I am running :)