ideas that are interesting for games

Lonemankane

I was thinking while playing a few zombie games today of a idea that may make the best kind of zombie game ever, I was thinking of a kind of minecraft zombie killing game, where you are in a big world and you can make your own home/ fort and make your own weapons and the classes you start with have some good parts to them but you can make that class into anything you want, like the classes would be a military trained, were you can use bigger guns faster then all overs at the start but all over states are normal and all the classes there are the same with other states but they can be anything no if you be a solder your speed is less and all that something like a skyrim kind of thing you can be anything and if you like holding 2 handguns the more you use two guns the faster you get with them and reloading them and why I think the states should be the same if you think that all the people will be op, it's because I am kind of tried of playing games where your a solder who can't hold 2 handguns or your a solder and you can't reload your gun faster till you lean a new skill out of now where after getting the xp you pick that skill or you can lean out of now where the skill to use more ammo or some crap like that, I want to know what you all think, what ideas do you think are good for any game?

Edited by KANERKB