Unobtainable trophies post-TTK

DesuGrips

Also keep in mind that a lot has changed since then. Destiny was originally supposed to come out Sept. 2013, and we were supposed to have Destiny 2 by now. I wouldn't be surprised if they've significantly changed their release plan for Destiny, perhaps just continually adding on to the vanilla game, adopting a system akin to that of WoW. 

Or they could do Destiny 2. I feel like it'd be annoying and unnecessary to consumers, but hey, you do you, Bungie.

Regardless of the delay to the first Destiny, Activision has Bungie contractually bound to release 4 full games in 10 years, along with numerous "comet" DLC releases between full games. That contract covers 13 years of development and release, so don't expect Activision to allow too much deviation from the plan.

TTK is the 3rd comet for "Destiny Game #1" and we'll probably see one more minor expansion in the next year before they wrap up the first game. Ergo, it's highly likely we'll get a full sequel next year, perhaps without support for PS3 and 360 to speed things along.

Or, it's possible TTK counts as "Destiny Game #2" given the "Destiny 2.0" moniker and amount of changes the patch brings to the core Destiny game. I'll guess we'll find out at E3 next year.

Edited by ant1th3s1s

Well, that settles it; the Valorous and Notorious trophies were updated with Patch 2.0 and now they require Rank 1 Vanguard and Crucible respectively instead of their previous requirements. Still obtainable. :)

I guess the work around for the Valorous trophy is they just give it to you. When i signed in after downloading the 2.0 patch it automatically popped for me.

For the Notorious trophy I am not sure.

You got it because the trophy requirements changed; you must have Rank 1 or above on Vanguard, but still Rank 0 on Crucible. Edited by SlyCooperFan100
  • Like 1