Blindingly Obvious Quest

roseph420

The guide says Triss will give you this quest near the end of the game, but I've already brought Ciri back to Kaer Morhen and they're getting ready to fight the Wild Hunt. Triss is in KM but I can't talk to her about this quest. I can't fast travel out of Kaer Morhen anymore. Have a missed this quest?! I'm so confused. Thanks for any help!

The guide says Triss will give you this quest near the end of the game, but I've already brought Ciri back to Kaer Morhen and they're getting ready to fight the Wild Hunt. Triss is in KM but I can't talk to her about this quest. I can't fast travel out of Kaer Morhen anymore. Have a missed this quest?! I'm so confused. Thanks for any help!

You still haven't reached the point where you get this quest yet don't worry, it's after the battle of Kaer Morhen. If i remember correctly it's part of the quest line to reunite the 'Lodge of Sorceresses' or something like that.

I worried about this too when I was around the point in the game where you are  ^_^ you haven't missed it  :highfive:

SPOILERS

You haven't missed anything. Blindingly Obvious is a main quest that triggers with Final Preperation, which is not too far ahead of the battle of kaer morhan. It requires you to find Phillipa Eilhart for Triss and is not missable. The missable quest is "Reasons of State". You must always go with the first options (aka siding with Djikstra) when talking to Djikstra and Phillipa. It doesn't immediately unlock Reasons of State and you will have to continue playing the story iirc. (Sorry, didn't know how to add spoiler tags on this site)