Quick question about deleting dlc's.

xCursed9

Okay so here's the deal: there is this trophy on Far Cry 2 that is glitched, negating you from unlocking this if you have a certain dlc pack installed. Well I have that dlc pack installed so I want to delete it. The thing is though when I go to the game data utility it shows the whole FC2 game instead of just the dlc pack (I downloaded the whole game + dlc from the psstore, I don't own a physical copy). My question is, is it possible to delete the dlc pack without deleting the entire game? FYI: I am not a PS+member and I also wouldn't care if my entire save for the game got deleted.

If it's digital, then the DLC is on the same file as the game, only way to delete it is by deleting the game (and then redownload it). Kind of a pain having to download the game again, but there's no other way.

This will not affect your save file, since those are saved on a different folder just for save files (unless, the gamesave is saved on the game file itself, but I doubt because the games that came closer to this were LBP and those did it on a different file, even on the digital version).

Thanks a ton man, redownloading FC2 right now. One more thing though, the trophy guide states: ''To fix this you must delete the DLC and the profile data file, then re-do the above maps without the DLC installed.''. Has deleting the dlc simultaneously deleted the profile date file? And if not how do I do that? 

Thanks a ton man, redownloading FC2 right now. One more thing though, the trophy guide states: ''To fix this you must delete the DLC and the profile data file, then re-do the above maps without the DLC installed.''. Has deleting the dlc simultaneously deleted the profile date file? And if not how do I do that? 

I never played the game, so I don't know, but as said above, usually the profile date is in the savegame folder (sometimes the games have 2-3 different files there each for different things, and 1 of those would be the profile data, but I don't know how it is for this game).