Can't access overworld map

I've had this issue for a while now. Ever since I went to do battle with Anonydeath for the first time I have been unable to access the overworld map to initiate fast travel to another nation. I can still go to other nations but I must do so by traversing dungeon after dungeon. I have reset my system, reloaded saves, everything. Help!!!

EDIT: I haven't beaten Anonydeath yet, if that's any help.

Edited by AnimeDreama

As far as I remember, I had this problem as well in the same chapter, but I was in Leanbox when it happened. The game will lock you in Lastation until you beat Anonydeath as far as I'm concerned.

I see. If that does fix it I'm glad that it's not permanent. Grinding levels on this game is a very slow process. I'm almost to the point that I just want to give up but I want to beat this game. Being stuck on the mainland is getting boring lol

Yea what BlueFireReaper/BlueWaterAngel said, sometimes some scenarios will lock you in on a specific area, if i remember correctly normal ending route final dungeon locks you into the hyperdimension world, meanwhile in the true ending route you can go back into the ultradimension and hyperdimension worlds, incase you want to train for your final battle.