Mission 9 & 34 Back up, back down glitched?

So I'm trying to get all optional objectives and currently I cannot get the platinum due to these missions and objective extract 3 tanks...

So I destroy the first 7 vehicles and then there is supposed to be a helicopter and 3 tanks, 2 tanks and a helicopter spawn and never a 3 tank, I believe its supposed to spawn from wakh sind barracks. 

Ive tried blowing up the vehicle that carries the rocket launcher, extracting it, blowing it up then extracting it, extracting the other 2 tanks, but nothing works... has this happened to anyone else? 

Hmm, that's odd. It's always been 3 tanks that spawned for me. So jog my memory a bit, by "7 vehicles" you mean 7 armored cars to destroy right? What about  the prisoner in the jeep and the transport truck carrying that powerful rocket launcher? Did you take care of both of those? I know that's probably not why it's happening but I'm just brainstorming, lol.

Edited by youthCAT1590

Yeah 7 armored vehicles you have to destroy in order for the 3 tanks and a helicopter to spawn, I've tried letting the the prisoner car drive off the map, I will try to extract it and see if that works. As for the transport truck I've tried blowing it up, extracting it and neither of those things work :(

Did a search and found this

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/718564-metal-gear-solid-v-the-phantom-pain/72454524

Guy in this thread said he destroyed the other two and then the 3rd showed up. I know what you need is to extract them but maybe try destroying the 1st two and see if the 3rd appears and maybe they'll all appear when you retry?

Idk this game is so weird and buggy at times so who knows. Worth a shot though. Good luck.

Here's another with possible solutions.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/718564-metal-gear-solid-v-the-phantom-pain/72549694

• 6 years later...