Some feedback/suggestions for the site

Jeruhnq

Hi, i'm new to the site (as member, not visitor) and first of all I have to say this is the best trophy site i've found, congrats to the creator(s) and the staff, you do a really good job.
If i'm here, it's to suggest you some ideas to improve the site in addition to my feedback for guides here.

So here if some suggestions for the site :  
1 - Link the site profil and forum profil in one. When we click on our psn name, it's not the same if you are on the site or int the forum, i was a bit lost at the start + it would be easier to get al in one and we could see the notification & PM at the main page for example.
2  - Ability to change countries in "Leaderboard" (for games), would be very could to know where you ranked in your own country
3 - Add a "Fastest Achievers" category for "Platinum club", same than "100% club"
4 - Add a "Base game" category for games who don't have platinum. Similare to "Platinum club" but with games who don't have a platinum trophy. Add a "Fastest Achievers" category for one too. 
5 - Add "Trophy cabinet" in the list when we click on our psn name (the site profil), it took me some minutes to find how to add it. Would be cool to get a shortcut.
6 - On our psnprofil link, in "Trophy Milestones", trophy sould be sorted by type of trophy and not time (fastest plat in 1st, 1st trophy in 2nd, 1st plat in 3rd fro example)
7 - On our psnprofile link, in "Games", the first sort list, add "Base game" + "Platinum or Base game". You could also change the list and use only : Base game - Platinum - Base game & Platinum - 100% - Incomplete - All
8 - On our psnprofil link, for the games that don't have platinum, make a difference between the base game completed and base game with the 100% (the little 'V' icon could be blue once we complete the base game and green when we complete the base game with all the dlcs)
9 - On our psnprofil link, for the games that have platinum, make a difference between the platinum and the platinum with 100% (the little platinum trophy icon could be blue once we complete the base game and green when we get the platinum & all the dlcs)
10 - On the main page of the site, we can click on "More" for some categories. You should enable it for the others ("Popular Games This Week" & "Recently Added DLC")
11 - Same for "Hard Games" & "Least Rewarding" here
12 - On the games page, add a list of order with "Platinum", "No platinum" and "All"
13 - On the games page, the main page sort the games by Latest but we can't see more latest games than 1 page. Would be cool to be able to load more games/pages
14 - Ability to choose a language for trophy cards, not only english (i know the site is english but why not)
15 - For texts, ability to use the text options in "BBCode Mode" (i can't click on the icons when i use the "BBCode Mode")

16 - Add a little "More" for the categories at the right side here + add a category "Recent forum posts" with the little "More" too

17 - When you use the (quick) search function, then when you change the sort by title it doesn't show title only

18 - Make a thread with a big list with all suggestions (added, in progress and denied) and pin the thread

Here is it, if i have new suggestions, i'll update/edit the thread :)

Edited by Jeruhnq
  • Like 1

1. new suggestion
2. I think this might be it? otherwise it's a new suggestion
3. here
4. here
5. can't find anything in search so it might be new
6. it's already there
7. see 3
8. again, see 3
9. there already is a difference
10. here
11. can be done by selecting order/difficulty
12. can't find anything in search so it might be new
13. here
14. There are many, many, many suggestions for this. The site pulls them from the PSN servers and displays them in the language that it's pulled.
15. I'm pretty sure you already can?

16. here

Remember that search is your friend

• Like 3

@Urushiro i know the search function (which i forgot to say a part is broken, will add #17).

I was giving some feedback about guides and then thought about give some for the site so i make a list and posted here.

Sorry if some are already posted. Maybe it could change opinions if some suggestions are written multiple times btw.

Then someone should make a thread with a big list with all suggestions (added, in progress and denied) and pin the thread.

It would be more clear if new members want to give multiple suggestions like me (and doesn't want to search in 71 pages).

Edited by Jeruhnq
  • Like 3