Question, platforming

Guys im playing uncharted, the first one, i remember i played it in the past on ps3 and i tought it was decent. But I never bought uncharted 2 or 3 because I kept getting really frustrating at the amount of platforming. I almost finished uncharted 1 for the second time and altough I liked the story, puzzles and fights I once again hated the jumping, I was stuck at some points for like 30 minutes falling off ledges *looks ashamed* I have traditionally never been good at jumping games unless they are bluntly simple, like assassins creed.

Anyway this is no rent im just wondering how the platforming is in Uncharted 2 and 3 because if its a lot less I feel like going on with the story, else it might be better for my anoyed level to do one game per weekend :P

sounds bad, one of the big problems a lot of times whas me thinking I could make a jump, but the thing I tought drake would hang on to didnt work and sometimes I jumped down thinking I would land, but I died, it was always very unclear which jumps i could make and what I could hang on to, did they fix that in part 2?

sounds bad, one of the big problems a lot of times whas me thinking I could make a jump, but the thing I tought drake would hang on to didnt work and sometimes I jumped down thinking I would land, but I died, it was always very unclear which jumps i could make and what I could hang on to, did they fix that in part 2?

Uncharted 2 and 3 copied Tomb Raider's infamous "White Ledges" idea I think, which basically paint a path from start to finish.

qualopec5.jpg2145943-007.jpg

Edited by madbuk