Trophy glitch

patrickogorman19

I have 45 stars and beaten the last boss and starry challenge hasn't pop up do you have to get all 49 crowns.

Did you beat all the bosses twice? You need every box completed for the silver then meet the special requirements on each for the gold trophy. Good luck, having to use the different swing types to get the gold trophy derailed my platinum plans for this game. Still fun though.

Did you beat all the bosses twice? You need every box completed for the silver then meet the special requirements on each for the gold trophy. Good luck, having to use the different swing types to get the gold trophy derailed my platinum plans for this game. Still fun though.

yes I have beaten the boss twice I have 45 stars and completed every other level accept the 4 other Platnium levels.

For some reason the guide doesn't count the 5 platinum rounds you unlock not counting the 2 rounds you play Pandora (if memory serves me right). But I remember beating all 49 rounds before the silver trophy popped. That's why I couldn't get the gold because 2 or 3 of those special requirements were just trouble for me. I'd bet money that if you get those last 4 you'll get the trophy.

Also the main trophy guides were made for the Vita which was available for a while before it was on the ps3. So the Vita must not have had those 5 platinum rounds, just the 2 head to head rounds. So go for all 49.

• 4 weeks later...

You pretty much have to get all the crowns, since collecting 49 crowns unlocks the final boss in costume match, and you can obtain the final star and crown here. Just look at the trophy rarity of both starry night and king of kings here...

Edited by M-A-D-R-O-K