Gaming wishlists

Lady Lilith

What is your gaming wishlist?

Banjo Threeie (3DS, otherwise I'd have to buy another Microsoft console, but I'd really rather this be on PS3 somehow)

Sonic Colors HD (this one is realistic...even though the game came out two years ago, we have the no more heroes hd remake releasing like 3 years after the wii one)

Madworld HD (purely going off the fact that it's a black and white beat em up, which sounds frikkin cool)

Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon 2 (or even the series coming back to North America)

Majora's Mask 3D/HD (very likely)

Link to the Past 3D/HD (very likely)

Super Mario Brothers 3 on 3DS VC

Tails Adventure on 3DS VC

Sonic Chaos, 1 and 2 (8 bit) on 3DS VC

Remainder of Double Dragon and Adventure Island series on 3DS VC

Skies of Arcadia on PSN with Legends DLC

Shenmue II on PSN (even if 1 comes with it, I wouldn't really care)

New Grandia game

New Skies of Arcadia

New Guardian Heroes

New Streets of Rage

New Dynamite Cop-style game

PS3 exclusive House of the Dead

LA Noire 2

Dante's Inferno 2

Dragon Age III

Viewtiful Joe HD Collection

Dark Cloud HD Collection

New Wario Land game

Super Mario RPG sequel (I don't mean Paper Mario)

Enslaved 2 (although I don't think it's ever going to happen)

God of War IV (probably on PS4)

New Prince of Persia

Yakuza 5 in North America

Yakuza Vita in North America

Yakuza Kenzen and the PSP games over here would be nice, if highly unlikely

Kingdoms of Amular 2 (highly unlikely unless Epic does it, which is unlikely)

Soul Calibur with a story mode like V that DOESNT EXCLUDE 95% OF THE CHARACTERS and has character endings (basically, everything they took out of V)

• Like 1

Nice to see another fan of Goemon. The Legend of the Mystical Ninja is easily in my top 10 of fav SNES games.

This is all I can think of at the moment.

- new Pokemon Stadium (made right like the first 2)

- new Dino Crisis

- Silent Hill 4: The Room HD

- new Nightmare Creatures

- Earthbound 3D (If this happens, then I'll pick up a 3DS.)

- another L.A. Noire (maybe put it in a different city and time period. Like New York in the 70's.)

Nice to see another fan of Goemon. The Legend of the Mystical Ninja is easily in my top 10 of fav SNES games.

This is all I can think of at the moment.

- new Pokemon Stadium (made right like the first 2)

- new Dino Crisis

- Silent Hill 4: The Room HD

- new Nightmare Creatures

- Earthbound 3D (If this happens, then I'll pick up a 3DS.)

- another L.A. Noire (maybe put it in a different city and time period. Like New York in the 70's.)

I remember seeing an article about Earthbound HD on Wii U a while ago, like towards the beginning of the year. I have no idea if it was fake though...but it mentioned Eternal Darkness 2/Eternal Darkness HD, and I think that was real...even if I think it's cancelled now.

Oh formaldehyde! :angry:

I was super excited back when I read it, because back then it actually sounded like the Wii U was going to kick ass (okay, maybe not as much as the PS3, but at least more than the 360). I'll be pissed off if this turns out to be true now though, since Nintendo's pulled so much bullshit and lies with the Wii U.

I was super excited back when I read it, because back then it actually sounded like the Wii U was going to kick ass (okay, maybe not as much as the PS3, but at least more than the 360). I'll be pissed off if this turns out to be true now though, since Nintendo's pulled so much bullshit and lies with the Wii U.

Well I'm not a fan of motion control. My room is the size of a prison cell and I'd rather be seated and enjoying myself for hours instead of becoming exhausted within 30 minutes looking like a blind ninja with plastic nunchaku. The Wii U controller looks awkward and clunky too. I'd be too busy staring at the tv let alone trying to gaze down at the screen in my hands. :rolleyes: It makes the Atari Jaguars controller look like a tic-tac too. The pro controllers look alright. It looks exactly like a 360 controller though just with the buttons placed down low and both analog sticks up high which is gonna be totally awkward. The internal memory of the Wii U only holds 8 GB which is nothing compared to the 320GB PS3!! THAT WOULD TAKE 40 WII U'S TO EQUAL ONE 320GB PS3! Idk what Nintendo is smoking, but I don't want any of it.

• Like 1