FFXIV Crysta Help

Leon-2747

I've been trying to renew my FFXIV subcription using the crysta method but when I try using my PayPal to add 1300 crysta, it doesn't go through. It said it was confirmed and there will be some delay. I've been waiting for about 2 hours already. No email and there's no change in my PayPal. How long does it usually take for the crystal to be added onto your account?

I thought you cant use crystals to pay anymore. Or maybe not...

No, he means how long before he gets them.  I think OP, its best to wait at least 24 hours after the transaction.  I've never used these but it's usually what is recommended when buying digital cash.  Mind me ask though? Why not use the normal subscription or the game time cards?

No, he means how long before he gets them.  I think OP, its best to wait at least 24 hours after the transaction.  I've never used these but it's usually what is recommended when buying digital cash.  Mind me ask though? Why not use the normal subscription or the game time cards?

I got it working this morning. I tried it another time and it worked. I heard that if I buy the subscription using my credit card , it'll renew my subscription automatically and I don't want that. The time cards are too much for me. I just wanted another month.

I got it working this morning. I tried it another time and it worked. I heard that if I buy the subscription using my credit card , it'll renew my subscription automatically and I don't want that. The time cards are too much for me. I just wanted another month.

That's wrong actually, I always take mines off each time I subscribe, when I need to subscribe, I just add it, do the subscription and then after that is all done and confirmed, I cancel it and remove my card.  That doesn't cancel the days you purchased, it just cancels it from resubbing.

That's wrong actually, I always take mines off each time I subscribe, when I need to subscribe, I just add it, do the subscription and then after that is all done and confirmed, I cancel it and remove my card.  That doesn't cancel the days you purchased, it just cancels it from resubbing.

Oh, okay. Cool. Well, thanks. I just found it easier logging into PayPal than typing all my info onto there. :)