So... my PSN is messing up... help?

Raccoon_0

I started playing Until Dawn and went to the trophy list so it syncs in, seems like on my profile after updating it on PSNPROFILES and syncing it in my trophy page on PS4 until dawn still doesn't show.

Then I done something which earns a trophy in the game and got no notification about it, like I didn't get it or something. 

I put it here since well, I am assuming this is a issue with playstation network and my account not really the game... kind of hard to decide there sorry.

This has actually happened to me with only the PS4 games. Uncharted DFR, AC Syndicate, and AC Unity all didn't show here after I started the game and synced the trophies.

After earning a trophy or 2 in other games, ps3 and ps4, they ended up on my profile here. Idk why it does that but you aren't the only one.

I suggest using your ps3 to earn a trophy, or actually seeing a trophy show up on the ps4, syncing your account and then try updating here again. If it ends up like mine the games will show up.

Thanks I was getting worried it was just my PS4, wish they fixed these glitches *sights* 

I will try to earn like 1 more trophy tomorrow in dawn (since I should have one already) and then try to sync it in etc. 

Weirdly I checked the PSN app and it shows that I have Until Dawn in my trophies list, but it doesn't seem to show on psn profiles....