"Let In Some Air" still not unlocking?

groutifer

Hey all, first post here. 

Is anyone else having trouble getting "Let in some Air" to unlock? I've probably gone through Chapter 8 (28 glass panels each time) a total of 10 to 15 times trying to get this trophy to pop, breaking the panels after I clear the room, of course. I'm finishing the chapter each time, too (at least until after the point where the score screen is done).

As far as I can tell, my game is updated with the most recent patch. I've even tried deleting and re-installing the game and......nothing. I'm new to trophy-hunting and this site got me into it. Was really psyched to have this game be my first plat, but this darn trophy is keeping me from it. It's seemingly unpoppable. 

Any thoughts or suggestions? Appreciate the help in advance. 

• 1 month later...

I had no problems with it after installing patch at least. Try chapter 11 where at the VERY start of the chapter there is a guard standing and around him there are, I think, 10 glass panels. Just knock him over and smash the glass as fast you can then let the other enemies kill you and repeat. You do NOT need to finish chapter for it to unlock. Hope this helps you in your quest for your first platinum.

• 5 weeks later...

Hey, thanks so much for the advice! I actually tried your method several times on PS3 (before and after I saw this post) and could NOT get it to work, so after much frustration, I decided to install the PS4 version today and see if that would work. Chapter 11, 7 or 8 run-throughs at the beginning, and the trophy popped! Wish I'd tried it several months ago, but better late than never. 

Thanks again! Feels good to finally get that first plat.  :)