Demonic-courier's Trophy chekclist

Demonic-courier

Hey, welcome to Demonic-courier's Trophy checklist

My name is Kelvin but i like to be called 'suziko' since my wife bought me a ps4 i told myself i would do a trophy checklist one day and here i am. I did owend a ps3 and a psvita but sold it and now im determined to have a big trophy checklist. So lets start shall we ?

1L06f680.png

Plat #1 Fallout 4  Enjoyment 10/10 Difficulty 4/10 Time to plat: 3 weeks and 5 days

Fallout is by far my favorite series even though the bugs and the glitches sometimes was annoying and frustrating but at the same time it felt rich with the new V.A.T.S system. I recommend this game to anyone who wants to get in to the series. The plat dosent take that long but i wanted to enjoy Fallout so it took me 3 weeks.

6L66ba6a.png

100% #1 Kitten squad Enjoyment 3/10 Difficulty 1/10 time to 100%: 2 hours and 25 minutes

Kitten squad is a fun game if you like or love cats the story is fun and colorful but it got dull really fast. I really liked the golden kitten and the trophies are super easy to get but if you play a co-op game its much faster and easier.

1Lfbe519.png

Plat #2 Minecraft Enjoyment 8/10 Difficulty 4.5/10 time to plat: 1 week and 1 day

Minecraft where there is no limit to what you can build if you like building, creating or just having fun with friends Minecraft is the perfect choice. The trophies are not hard at all just time consuming. I really enjoyed this game till the end it was really fun even though i played it alone.

1L2ee2ae.png

Plat #3 Tales from the borderlands Enjoyment 9/10 Difficulty 1/10 Time to plat 2Days and 2 Hours

This Telltale game was great i loved the whole drama,story and the action. I will admit i cried in some parts that's how much i got hooked on the story. To any Borderlands fan who just loves the damn game this is for you -Only true vault hunters-.

1Lce9c6b.png

Plat #4 Sleeping dogs definitive edition Enjoyment 6/10 Difficulty 3/10 Time to Platinum 2 weeks and 1 day.

I like fighting and martial arts. You are a cop and a fucking Triad its the best of both worlds, Plus the story line is rich you just get so hyped up in some parts that you feel like a damn Triad. The saddest part of the game was Jackie. If you like being a cop and a triad you should consider this to your platinum cabinet. 

Gaming wishlist

Adventure time: Finn and Jake investigation

Assasins creed chronicles: China

Fallout 3

Fallout: New Vegas

The walking dead season 2

The walking dead

The wolf among us

Murdered soul suspect

Akibas trip undead & undressed

Bloodborne

Bound by flame