Need Team Banner

Socramies

Good Evening Everyone,

Me and a few friends finally got a team of 5 together and are really serous about playing GameBattles for Rainbow Six Siege for the PS4, of course. We made a GameBattles, a Twitter, and email for the team and i was wondering if someone would love to be so helpful and create our images. We, the team, would very much appreciate it more than anything. Please, if you are interested MESSAGE ME. I will provide all the details once i am messaged. Thank you in advance for your time.

Respectfully Sent,
Socramies

Or you could go into the topic settings in the top right and lock it yourself  :dunno:

Sorry, I'm not seeing the topic settings that let me make such edits as on my own topics. Unless you were referring to him, but that would obviously require a premium membership.

I have:

Follow this topic, with the "0" members following this topic icon, and Reply to this topic. 

Sorry, I'm not seeing the topic settings that let me make such edits as on my own topics. Unless you were referring to him, but that would obviously require a premium membership.

I have:

Follow this topic, with the "0" members following this topic icon, and Reply to this topic. 

Oh, it was in reference to the OP, should find it here:

200e968886.png

Edited by TheLeftCompmasBreast