How do I buy this game?

Import from sites like yesasia or nippon-yasan. Avoid play-asia like the plague.

You can't buy vita games from japan store, you can but you won't be able to download it on your main account, works on ps3 or ps4 games but not vita.

Why avoid  play-asia? Haven't had any issues with anything I bought from them.

• 2 weeks later...

Why avoid  play-asia? Haven't had any issues with anything I bought from them.

Oh no, they're totally reliable as a company, they're just the worst choice for prices.  Think of any game out there and you can bet the Play-Asia listing will be vastly more expensive than other online importing stores.  There's simply far better choices for finding a better bargain.

Oh no, they're totally reliable as a company, they're just the worst choice for prices.  Think of any game out there and you can bet the Play-Asia listing will be vastly more expensive than other online importing stores.  There's simply far better choices for finding a better bargain.

Though, they do have a great prices if something is on sale.

Though, they do have a great prices if something is on sale.

I do agree, on the odd occasion they've had some pretty great deals and once or twice they were my only option (e.g. getting a physical copy of Resident Evil Remake).  However, their pre-order prices and oftentimes their shipping have just been ridiculous, or so and I a few of my importing friends found.

That said, they are my #1 for Japanese region PSN cards (admittedly only because the other card sellers I frequented jacked up their prices).