Hero hunt

sk8-demon

I have tried and tried to win this mode. I jus need to win this mode once to get the win every game mode trophy. I have watched and looked up tips and tricks to better my chances of winning but it doesn't seem to work. I've played about 100 matches and still have yet to win. Why does this mode have to be sooo difficult!!!!! I need help!!!

I think the best way would be to set a gaming session, I boosted this trophy and it all worked fine. It doesn't necessarily need to be boosted, I was only a few kills from the top player at one stage. But because you've played about 100 matches of this mode I highly suggest setting up a gaming session here:

http://psnprofiles.com/gaming-sessions

You shouldn't have much trouble finding people to boost this trophy with, many people are struggling with it. So frustrating how youve done the most damage to the hero but some random gets the last shot ...

Edited by EpicNogg4

I was having tons of problems trying to get a win in this mode, too. 

Just so happened one match at the very beginning it chose me to be Han Solo, I got a decent number of kills, and managed to become Princess Leia at another point during the match and got a good number of kills with her also. 

It is very frustrating when people come in and get the last hit when you've done loads of damage to the hero.