ReCore coming to Xbox PC!

FlareXV

Hello everyone, I was on NeoGaf (I know lol) and spotted a thread talking about Recore to both XB1 and Windows 10/Xbox PC app. Honestly? I think this is great news for us, it gives Steam competition to improve themselves and people who have a good PC will be able to enjoy more stuff. I know a lot of you enjoy JRPGs and they may bring Lost O and Blue Dragon to Windows 10 and XB1 in the near future. I wouldn't start thinking that they are porting or allowing everything to come over to Windows 10/Xbox PC, there is no announcement for QBreak, Forza, Gears 4 or Halo 5 at the moment.

I'm getting excited, I going to get a better PC in the year but I just don't care for Steam and never will.

Here's the link: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1165907

Are there any MS timed or permanent exclusives you would love to see on Xbox PC?

Edited by FlareXV

I get all my news from NeoGaf, greatly consolidates the important news lol

This is cool stuff though. Would like a Lost Odyssey revival as well. 

Yeah, me too. I would love a remake of LO and BD. I think Sakaguchi deserves a second chance and the XB1/XBPC could be it.

Yeah, me too. I would love a remake of LO and BD. I think Sakaguchi deserves a second chance and the XB1/XBPC could be it.

PC has been getting A LOT of JRPGs lately, it wouldn't surprise me. It's becoming a hot platform for the genre over the past couple of years.

PC has been getting A LOT of JRPGs lately, it wouldn't surprise me. It's becoming a hot platform for the genre over the past couple of years.

True. I guess MS wanted a platform that could carry XB1 during the hard times. Which is great for XB1 owners. If JRPG or Japanese games do good on Xbox PC more will follow. As long as the consumer get more and better options, I'm with that.