Confirmed Glitched Trophies

Tristan1138

After playing this game damn near exclusively for a while i noticed two trophies that i know for a fact that are glitched.

Playing The Objective - Get the most kills in a match of blast. Tried every solution and still the trophy doesnt pop

If there are anymore trophies that are glitched trophies, please let me know so i can update the list.

EDIT: I misunderstood the "Impressive..Most Impressive" trophy requirements because it is explained as if you need five stars  in the overall category.

Thank you to muumipappa2009 for bringing this to my attention and someone from one of the many PS4 trophy communities for confirming this.

Edited by TristanTehGamer1

My friend and I tried numerous things to get Playing the objective which we both managed to get. 

What worked for us both times is that you need to get the highest number of kills overall, have your team win, and have your team win by time out, not by reaching the score limit. I got top of the game numerous times and our team won by reaching the maximum score, and my trophy never popped. However, after a few attempts, I managed to get top of the game and our team won by the time running out, and that popped my trophy first time. That's also what happened with my friend.

It is tricky to have a match end by time out seeing as people are getting killed left right and centre. I'd recommend manually selecting a map and hoping for a fairly empty game, and then just go around destroying and hopefully you'll win by time out.

t

There are already threads regarding Playing the objective, and I think for the battles you need to play the normal ones, I don't think hero battles count for that :)

thank you for letting me know, they explained the trophy weirdly making me think you need five in the overall battles category.