Master and Your Journey has Only Started trophies glitched

Makoushu

Those trophies glitched on me today. I was only missing Tatooine survival mission to do and complete on master everything else was done. I did the mission on master with my brother. We completed it and my brother got the trophies but not me. I think it was because I was on second controller for the split-screen. But when looking at my profile on Battlefront I have all the Master stars of all the missions... Did this happen to anyone else?

Edit: I had to do it again as player 1 and it unlocked.

Edited by Cyclome

• 4 years later...
On 26/1/2016 at 5:47 PM, Makoushu said:

Those trophies glitched on me today. I was only missing Tatooine survival mission to do and complete on master everything else was done. I did the mission on master with my brother. We completed it and my brother got the trophies but not me. I think it was because I was on second controller for the split-screen. But when looking at my profile on Battlefront I have all the Master stars of all the missions... Did this happen to anyone else?

Edit: I had to do it again as player 1 and it unlocked.

Don't want to resume old posts here, but I felt like adding some evidence, as kinda the same thing happened to me in reverse yesterday. I already played all battle and hero battle missions on master and I only had survivals left, so I started a Hoth survival split-screen match on Master difficulty with my brother (who already got the platinum) and when we finished it I got the Master trophy alongside the one for getting 5 stars in Survival missions, completing all missions and completing a mission with a friend (plus the ones for not dying once and completing a survival on under 35 mins, but I met the requirements for both so that's not the point).

It seems that playing split-screen with somebody who already got those missions done on Master also unlocks it for you. I just don't know if it happens also if you have not played battle and hero battle missions, or if you only need to have Survival missions left (may test it during the weekend to see if playing split-screen with an account who already completed those also pops battle missions trophies).

Also I found more evidence about this "glitch" in another post here: https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/star-wars-battlefront/279857-master-trophy-glitch-good-way.html

I know the game is old but I thought this might help those who still need the trophy and have a friend who completed those missions.

I did all survivals on master split-screen and I did all battles on master solo.

I unlocked both trophies today no problem. Make sure you play solo for the battle missions as stars don't unlock for them when playing co-op/split-screen.

If the glitch is still not resolved then go over each mission and survival to make sure you have done them on master difficulty.