Trophy Problems

k2thecash

I bought this Superstars v8 game off the psn store, it's a pretty decent racing game that supports a fairly easy :platinum: for only 5$, although there is a downfall, some trophies don't register at times after completing the necessary achievement for that trophy,

I earned 3 trophies in one race, when I had finished the race and was waiting for my trophies to start popping up.. i waited, i waited... and nothing came, I knew I completed them for sure, so I then checked though the main menu (prizes) after the race and still nothing... so i quit the game then restarted it, went back in to the prizes, and those 3 trophies i was waitin on startin popping up.

Thought I'd write to inform any other's of this problem, Just before posting this I completed a championship race for a :gold:(BMWinner) (win a championship with CAAL Racing team at medium difficulty) so i done this took about 45-50 mins to complete, i finished in first overall for the trophy, waited for the end credits to finish and again i waited and nothing.. this time reset the game and went back into prizes and still nothing..

The trophies arn't just delayed but they don't seem to synch properly after earning them can get a bit irritating , this happend to others aswell i'v read around..

Just a heads up... Its pretty much a dirty :platinum: .. beside this issue :hmm:

Edited by k2thecash

For that BMWinner trophy i was talking about, i finally got it a day after, i turned on v8, n was sitting in the main menu for about three minutes and out of nowhere that BMWinner trophy popped up, and i was just getting ready to do it all over again so glad i didnt have to. Besides all the trophy glitches I did get my :platinum: #18 :D