Finally returning to the Console Scene

WhtKntAssassin

Wow.. has it really been almost a year since I was here? That's crazy.. anyway.. suffice to say.. a lot of stuff went on since the last time I posted here on PSNProfiles. Sadly, that resulted in a lot of my stuff no longer functioning (massive falling out with former roommates). After it was all said and done, I played for a good while (and still do) on my PC. But.. I kept getting the itch to go back to a PlayStation from time to time. Finally, luck struck and I was able to acquire a PS4! I'm CURRENT with the consoles! Yay!

That being said, I've been working on getting back in the swing of things. Currently, I have Dragon Age: Inquisition (duuuuuh :P) Game of the Year Edition, Black Ops III (came with my PlayStation 4 bundle), Warframe (because it's free, and fun, and awesome, and SPACE NINJAS!), Fallout 4 (omgyespleasemoreIwantDLCNAO!), and Destiny The Taken King Legendary Edition (been playing that lately). Definitely looking to increase my collection of games once again, as it will not only give me stuff to play, but will give me more variety of content to stream on my Twitch Channel!

Anyway.. I'M BACK! Looking forward to being here.. again. Haha.. Now, if only my problems with the bank would get solved, I can finally make good on buying the Premium.. Hrm..

• Like 1