Hints and Tips on Youtube

ZealousZealot

Hello,

I made a few tutorial vids recently and uploaded them to Youtube (these are my first attempt at editing videos). They consist of strategies you can use in combat, and there's also one video to help get past certain stealth sections. Most of these videos are around 3 minutes, I tried to keep them as brief as possible (and timestamps in the description), so that anyone who needs these guides can just glance at them and get back to their game. They also show the controls for all three platforms, and slow-mo gameplay so you can have a better idea on when to press the buttons. Hope these prove useful to someone in the future, and for the more experienced players maybe they'll see something they didn't know before. Thank you very much.

---

Shooting through walls - if you're stuck in a stealth mission or can't wait any longer (0:30)

Episode 1 Archetypes: Seekers & Officers (3:08)

Episode 2 Archetypes: Defenders & Brutes (3:24)

Episode 3 The Flow of Combat (2:13)

Edited by ZealousZealot
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...

Hey there,

Just wanted to provide an update on the videos. They're doing great, far surpassed my expectations. I appreciate the support and time that you guys gave me. I'd really like to make a short hints/tips vid for AC4 Black Flag's combat. For now though, let's mark the end of my ACU vids with a music video starring Arno and Elise. I hope you like it.