Tips for 12000 on Song 2?

StacFace92

This is the only song I can't seem to get 12000 for. Highest so far is just over 10000 but ranging down to around 8000. I feel like I'm doing the moves right but can get anything from perfect down to ok.

Does anyone who's done this know any tips? I've got up to 20000 on other songs first try so not sure why this one is so difficult.

Won't let me edit but got this now. For anyone else who gets stuck I found to do the following:

- use both hands for the first move and push out forecefully to the sides

- keep arms quite wide for the throwing arms back move next, keep arms stiff and throw back forcefully as far back as possible (it'll hurt your shoulders doing it but I found it to be the only way to get perfects)

- when he does the pushing arm out then behind his back move, twist as you put it behind your back with the light on the move controller facing your left behind you

- the first 'woo hoo' each time is a star move so focus on getting that right, I found doing it perfectly made the next move just ok so settled for good on the 3 repeats to get good/perfect next move

- for the guitar part I'm not really sure, I tried pointing more down and doing an anticlockwise small circle while strumming and it registered as good most of the time

- for the taking it in turns with each fist in the air just doing the right hand worked best

- in the second part of the song watch the bottom for it changing that move into one where you do more of a 90 degree angle forward and back up. It helped to put my head down for this to make sure I went forward enough.