Untouchable Trophy Guide (Last Stage + Boss)

AwesomeNick94

For any of you trophy hunters going to complete Ninja Senki DX, the hardest trophy in the game for me was easily the Untouchable trophy, which is earned by completing every stage in the game without taking any damage. After discovering my technique for handling the last boss without taking damage, though, this trophy was no longer near the hardest to get.

And here's my attempt at writing it out:

In the first second of the fight, walk towards Shiro (the boss), throwing shurikens. Then, Shiro will jump and throw a shuriken down at you. Jump over this shuriken, and land below and move behind Shiro. Then, walk close behind Shiro WITHOUT attacking. Shiro will not jump until he is attacked. When Shiro is near the wall, attack Shiro and continue moving towards the wall. Shiro will jump, hit the wall, turn around, and throw a shuriken. Rinse and repeat to remain behind Shiro. While behind him, throw a few shurikens, but make sure you're still able to make him jump into the corner.

In the second phase, Shiro will begin teleporting above you and hitting the ground, leaving shockwaves which damage you. All you need to do in this phase is jump and throw a shuriken such that when Shiro lands, the shuriken will travel just above the shockwaves and hit Shiro. This will cause him to teleport and attack in the same way. Rinse and repeat. If you miss, just double jump over the shockwaves and then attack.

Edited by AwesomeNick94
  • Like 3

• 3 weeks later...